- The valley is home to some of the most spectacular mountain ranges in the world. Massive mountains and tumbling glaciers offer some serious mountaineering routes for the more experienced.
- Friendly ridges and flower filled meadows take the less experienced hiker on breathtaking routes used by mountain goats and grizzly bears.
- Float plane drops are also available for groups to do one-way hikes out of the alpine, as well as fully guided tours and hut to hut trips.
- Popular mountains to climb include Mt Truax and Mt Fergusson, which tower over Bralorne. Other great climbs include Sunshine Mountain and Green Mountain off the Hurley Forest Service Road.
- Taylor Basin and South Chilcotin Mountain Park areas offer a large selection of trails and destinations for every level of hiking ability. We recommend the South Chilcotin Mountain Guidebook and GPS Map for your adventure planning.
Bridge River Valley Trails
Vist the Bridge River Valley Trail Committee website for more information about the local trails