Winter is more than snowmobiling and back-country skiing in the Bridge River Valley. Some other fun activities to engage in:
- Ice Skating on a frozen lake can’t be beat when conditions permit. Residents build and maintain rinks on most of the lakes.
- Ice Fishing is a truely Canadian experience. Bridge River Valley’s lakes have great fishing winter and summer.
- Cross Country Skiing on the frozen lakes is fun and relatively easy. Looking to toughen the task? There are plenty of trails that will test every level of experience.
- Snowshoeing is a wonderful way to experience travel like the first explorers and a great way to see the gorgeous sights.
- Winterfest is a fun event for the whole family on Little Gun Lake. Held over the BC Family Day long weekend in February and includes outdoor Hockey, Curling, Ice Fishing and kids activities!
Download the Guide and start planning your adventure today!